Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6300vw Modem works hard wired but the 2.3 or the 5 Gig radio lights will not come on

icanplan
Follower

C6300vw Modem works hard wired but the 2.3 or the 5 Gig radio lights will not come on

The modem works on the hard-wired outlets but the 2.3 or the 5 Gig radio lights will not come on so i got zero wifi.  Help.  

I use the WOW way isp in St Pete Florida. 

I have a Netgear C6300v2 modem that was working perfectly today 2-5-23 at 5PM 

Then the WOW system stopped, and I called Wow way to learn that their system was down in my hood and the tech was on site.   

While speaking to the WOW rep. I got my desktop that is hard wired directly from my Dell all in one to the  Netgear  modem above.

I had rebooted the modem 2 times before I called WOW and still nothing so i made the call to wow.  

Now the Dell that is hard wired to the modem work well B U T ... Sigh

Neither the 2.4 gig or the 5.0 gig radio lights work so I have no wifi in my home. 

Help Is this a router matter or is WOW telling me that they do not want me to use a NetGEAR product ? 

FYI  it took me over  45 minutes to get to this page and forum.  I simply want to know if hte modem has been banned by WOW cause NetGear indicated that WOW is not on the approved list 

A response to Ron would be appreciated. 

I would rather not come to this forum later cause it took me so long to get here. 

Thanks  

Ron   

Message 1 of 2
Kitsap
Master

Re: C6300vw Modem works hard wired but the 2.3 or the 5 Gig radio lights will not come on

@icanplan wrote:

The modem works on the hard-wired outlets but the 2.3 or the 5 Gig radio lights will not come on so i got zero wifi.  Help.  

I use the WOW way isp in St Pete Florida. 

I have a Netgear C6300v2 modem that was working perfectly today 2-5-23 at 5PM 

Then the WOW system stopped, and I called Wow way to learn that their system was down in my hood and the tech was on site.   

While speaking to the WOW rep. I got my desktop that is hard wired directly from my Dell all in one to the  Netgear  modem above.

I had rebooted the modem 2 times before I called WOW and still nothing so i made the call to wow.  

Now the Dell that is hard wired to the modem work well B U T ... Sigh

Neither the 2.4 gig or the 5.0 gig radio lights work so I have no wifi in my home. 

Help Is this a router matter or is WOW telling me that they do not want me to use a NetGEAR product ? 

FYI  it took me over  45 minutes to get to this page and forum.  I simply want to know if hte modem has been banned by WOW cause NetGear indicated that WOW is not on the approved list 

A response to Ron would be appreciated. 

I would rather not come to this forum later cause it took me so long to get here. 

Thanks  

Ron   

Have the tried the manual Wi-Fi radio on/off button on the front panel?  Second one from the top.  See attached.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7