Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CM2000 all lights flashing, no internet

lostdoc
Guide

CM2000 all lights flashing, no internet

I am in a similar boat - the second time in 8 months that the device has completely bricked. I dont understand what on earth I am doing wrong - they are in a totall open ventilated space, connected to a surge protected socket. I moved sockets to accomodate a new plug and it bricked it. I am on the phone with customer support again despite telling them I have gone through this. I will try one final time (though I will refuse to pay for a replacement) and if not, will try to seek a refund via my credit card company. Absolutely absurd.

Message 2 of 5
lostdoc
Guide

Re: CM2000 All lights flashing rapidly, no network connection

This is the second CM2000 in 8 months of owning them that I have had the device 'brick'. All lights are flashing white and all I did was move the plug to a different socket. Its unbelievable. I am going to see if a third device works if not, I am going to try to see if I can claim back via Amex.

Message 1 of 5
lostdoc
Guide

Re: CM2000 all lights flashing, no internet

Keep at them - I think they know it’s a problem so they may extend a replacement. Otherwise, should try to see if your credit card (if you paid that way) can do chargebacks…

Message 3 of 5
Jmcieri
Tutor

They won’t extend a replacement but the credit card thing may work. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Were you able to get in contact with NG support and check on a RMA? 

@lostdoc wrote:

I am in a similar boat - the second time in 8 months that the device has completely bricked. I dont understand what on earth I am doing wrong - they are in a totall open ventilated space, connected to a surge protected socket. I moved sockets to accomodate a new plug and it bricked it. I am on the phone with customer support again despite telling them I have gone through this. I will try one final time (though I will refuse to pay for a replacement) and if not, will try to seek a refund via my credit card company. Absolutely absurd.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7