Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: CM2000 All lights flashing rapidly

Jmcieri
Tutor

CM2000 all lights flashing

I’m going through the same issue and did all the trouble shooting. I have a cm2000 which is now an expensive paperweight and I’m out of warranty since I purchased it a little over a year ago.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: CM2000 all lights flashing

So does the modem continue to flash like this even if you disconnect the COAX cable from the modem? 

Can you access the modems web page at 192.168.1.1 with a wired PC connected directly to the modem? 

Message 2 of 4
Jmcieri
Tutor

The hardware warranty is one year but the tech support is only 90 days. They make you pay for tech support beyond 90 days which is ridiculous. I’m not sure how they can determine if a product has a hardware issue without their tech support having to diagnose the problem. It’s a bait and switch and not something you would expect from a company like Netgear. I have the same blinking light issue with my CM2000. They couldn’t help and now I have to buy a new one after a little over a year with a $200 modem. Worst tech support and quality product. Netgear should own up to these issues and replace them when this happens.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

If you can give some details of what you have done, maybe we can narrow it down more.

You can reach out to a forum moderator and see if they can get you some help:

@DarrenM @olympos1625 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7