Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CM2000 all lights

Mjmaestro
Aspirant

CM2000 all lights

I will pick up where the other person left off. Yes, all lights continue to blink/flash when the coaxial cable is disconnected. No, I cannot use my admin rights when I connect directly. And I agree with everything the other person said. My warranty expired last week and although correlation is not causation, it does make me wonder about NetGear's commitment to its customers in making quality products. If I'm to get a new modem, then this one is one expensive modem to last only a year. And it's not heavy enough for a paper weight to clear the record.

Message 1 of 2
Mjmaestro
Aspirant

Re: CM2000 all lights

I'm adding on to my post with additional info for others who have encountered this problem. NetGear customer service has confirmed that it is a hardware problem. To further the disappointment, even if I were to have a contract with NetGear it would only apply to technical support and not hardware support. So, think about that one for the moment. Regardless, my 1 year warranty ended 7 days ago and they were unable to help. I paid $250 for this modem to last 1 year which is disgusting and I'm appalled. I had to escalate this issue to a supervisor and I'm pending a response from the escalation in about 48 hours. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7