Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cable connection with no problem but wifi is local and not giving access to internet

Megido
Follower

Cable connection with no problem but wifi is local and not giving access to internet

After an outage in my area the internet came back but, wifi allows me to connect only local with no access to internet and in my PC, I do have internet but some services like steam won't connect, can access to other pages normally, also, can't access 192.168.0.1 to see the router config.

Message 1 of 2
Kitsap
Master

Re: Cable connection with no problem but wifi is local and not giving access to internet

@Megido wrote:

After an outage in my area the internet came back but, wifi allows me to connect only local with no access to internet and in my PC, I do have internet but some services like steam won't connect, can access to other pages normally, also, can't access 192.168.0.1 to see the router config.

What is the specific model number of your device?  Look on the label.

Have you powered down (pull the power cord) you device and let it set for a few minutes before powering it back up?

Can you connect to your device directly with an Ethernet cord and have access to the internet from your PC?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7