Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot reach 1 website only

Jccasey22
Follower

Cannot reach 1 website only

I am unable to reach one website only, my company's website, at this time. I have done a full factory reset on my NightHawk AC1750 C6300v2 as well as several full resets of my computer. I am using Chrome on macOS. This issue has come up before, but usually only lasts a few minutes. It has been blocking my access to my website for a full 24 hours now.

I have changed DNS settings, and cannot find a way to see if this is a firewall situation within the Nighthawk app or in the advanced settings on netgear.

To make sure it wasn't a wifi issue or a mac issue, I have plugged a separate PC into the ethernet cord and have the same issue.

The website is working find and is accessibel to my entire team, and also works fine if I access it through my data plan.

Is this a faulty router issue?

Model: C6300BD-1CXNAS|Docsis 3.0 AC1750 Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cannot reach 1 website only

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Cable Modem products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Cable modems and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

What happens if you put your mac IP address into the modems DMZ?

What happens if you intput custom DNS into the modems Advanced tab/Setup/Internet section? Try Google or Cloudfare DNS addresses here.

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cannot reach 1 website only

Any progress on this? 

@Jccasey22 wrote:

I am unable to reach one website only, my company's website, at this time. I have done a full factory reset on my NightHawk AC1750 C6300v2 as well as several full resets of my computer. I am using Chrome on macOS. This issue has come up before, but usually only lasts a few minutes. It has been blocking my access to my website for a full 24 hours now.

I have changed DNS settings, and cannot find a way to see if this is a firewall situation within the Nighthawk app or in the advanced settings on netgear.

To make sure it wasn't a wifi issue or a mac issue, I have plugged a separate PC into the ethernet cord and have the same issue.

The website is working find and is accessibel to my entire team, and also works fine if I access it through my data plan.

Is this a faulty router issue?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7