Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear CM1150V modem

K9cop1142
Aspirant

Netgear CM1150V modem

I own the Netgear CM1150V and just upgraded to the 1 gig service (Optimum ) I do not get a full 1 gig download service as of now , I am using there router it's a SageCom 5260CV . if I upgrade the router will that increase my speeds and if so what recommendations as to the router would you say. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3

Re: Netgear CM1150V modem

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Cable Modems & Routers

For help with choosing routers, try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages:

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

and

Orbi: Whole Home WiFi System for Better WiFi Everywhere | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

As to this bit:

@K9cop1142 wrote:

I do not get a full 1 gig download service as of now , I am using there router it's a SageCom 5260CV . if I upgrade the router will that increase my speeds and if so what recommendations as to the router would you say. Thanks.

What speed do you get on what I assume is the SagemCom 5260CV? And how do you measure that speed?

Message 2 of 3
K9cop1142
Aspirant

Re: Netgear CM1150V modem

As to the speed I am getting downloads are 725 and uploads are 10-15

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7