Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear charged me twice

Netgear charged me twice

I bought one device but Netgear has charged me twice. There's no clear instructions on who and how to contact and get this resolved. I have already emailed support but no one's got back to me.

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Re: Netgear charged me twice

Hello @ashkanbashiri ,

Our Customer Care team has looked into this issue with the information we have on file but were only able to find one charge. 

It's possible one of the charges is showing the status of "Pending" and will likely drop off your account in a day or two depending your financial institution's policies.

I have been advised that a representative will be reaching out to you to obtain additional information so we can continue to get to the bottom of this issue! 

If you're able to update this thread once your issue is resolved I'd greatly appreciated it.

Kind Regards,

Christine 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

You may need to contact your back or card company. 

@vkdelta 

Message 2 of 7

That's what I've been trying to do for the past few days!

These mofos have charged me twice  but the second transaction is a few cents less than the original, so the bank does not recognize it as duplicate! Netgear is a piece of **bleep**. 

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 7
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @ashkanbashiri ,

Thank you for posting your concerns here in this forum! I'm sorry to hear you've been charged twice! Please allow me some tome to investigate this further and get back to you with a resolution! 

@FURRYe38  - Thanks for the @ mention! 

I'll follow up here shortly! 

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 5 of 7
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @ashkanbashiri ,

Our Customer Care team has looked into this issue with the information we have on file but were only able to find one charge. 

It's possible one of the charges is showing the status of "Pending" and will likely drop off your account in a day or two depending your financial institution's policies.

I have been advised that a representative will be reaching out to you to obtain additional information so we can continue to get to the bottom of this issue! 

If you're able to update this thread once your issue is resolved I'd greatly appreciated it.

Kind Regards,

Christine 

Message 6 of 7

The second charge disappeared this morning. Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements