Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi750 not connectin to Omnilogic wireless sytem

EP52
Follower

Orbi750 not connectin to Omnilogic wireless sytem

Had Orbi RBR850 without any Satellites, which was connecting to my Hayward Omnilogic System, thoughtout HLWLAN bridge

(EnGenius ENS202Ext) without any problem for many year. I decided to upgarded my network to Orbi CBR750 with 2 Satellites, and now I'm unable to establish connection to HLWLAN bridge. I replaced the HLWLAN with a new one. The Omnilogic recognized SSID and PW. All the lights fo the new HLWLAN are on and it has the stronghest signal strenght, but it still unable to recognize the new device by my new Orbi CRB750/2.4GHz system, dispite all my other 2.4GHz are all recognized. I have review many issues with the Omnilogic HLWLAN system, but why did it worked with my previous Orbi RBR850 and not this one. I understand that the Orbi RBR850 is not two in one system and requiered an independent modem, but it worked okay for many years before upgarding to the new system. Does someone have a helpful solution. It will be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi750 not connectin to Omnilogic wireless sytem

Are you using any parental controls or armor? 

Is ipv6 enabled?

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Using same SSID name and Password on the CBR system that you had working on the 850 series? 

@EP52 wrote:

Had Orbi RBR850 without any Satellites, which was connecting to my Hayward Omnilogic System, thoughtout HLWLAN bridge

(EnGenius ENS202Ext) without any problem for many year. I decided to upgarded my network to Orbi CBR750 with 2 Satellites, and now I'm unable to establish connection to HLWLAN bridge. I replaced the HLWLAN with a new one. The Omnilogic recognized SSID and PW. All the lights fo the new HLWLAN are on and it has the stronghest signal strenght, but it still unable to recognize the new device by my new Orbi CRB750/2.4GHz system, dispite all my other 2.4GHz are all recognized. I have review many issues with the Omnilogic HLWLAN system, but why did it worked with my previous Orbi RBR850 and not this one. I understand that the Orbi RBR850 is not two in one system and requiered an independent modem, but it worked okay for many years before upgarding to the new system. Does someone have a helpful solution. It will be very much appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

also check if you're using wpa2/wpa3 mixed mode

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements