Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready share unstable/ on and off (C3700 router)

hroldan
Follower

Ready share unstable/ on and off (C3700 router)

Hi, I'm happy with my N600 - C3700 Netgear router, but the ReadyShare is not really working. Tried different USB memories but the behavior is the same:

#1. I can connect to the router-USB via WIFI with my laptop, it works, but quite unstable, it often tells me Windows can't connect to the device. Copying files it's a dare and try game failint 90% of times to complete the copy process as the connection drops constantly. This behavior is separated from the internet access and it's only a local area network on wifi. Already tried without any conections at all (only local). Readyshare is a neat feature but at the end of the day, plugging the USB memories to the laptop directly works better.

#2. Wifi Printers fail from time to time. I can print via wifi to wireless connected printers (configured to connect to the router wireless), but it's also too unstable. Plus the router gets a bit hot.

I have no interest on internet access at all on the router, my main use is the local network for printing and file sharing. Any help will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7