Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to upgrade to ReadyCloud

motsumij
Aspirant

Unable to upgrade to ReadyCloud

I have a C7000 V2 that I have attached a Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4T to.  I have been able to use ReadyShare Vault with it and am trying to use ReadyCloud.  I followed the instructions on setting up a Cloud Account and can sign into the readycloud website.  When I try to follow the instructions to upgrade to a Cloud account I continue to get "invalid username or password".  When I log onto the CloudShare website, it is unable to find my Seagate.  I have tried going into the Netgear Genie to allow Cloud, but that funtionality is not there.  Running Netgear Genie V1.02.09 and do not see any updades at this time.  Any assistance on getting this Seagate set up for ReadyCloud would be greatly appreciated.  This should not be this hard.

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Unable to upgrade to ReadyCloud

I would contact NG support about this.

@vkdelta 

Message 2 of 5
motsumij
Aspirant

Thank you.  I have had the router for almost a year and am now trying to set up as a cloud.  From what I can tell, Netgear wants to charge me for support other.

Message 3 of 5
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

ReadyCloud is not supported on C7000v2.

Message 4 of 5
motsumij
Aspirant

Thank you.  I suppose I feel better that it is not simply because I was unable to follow directions 🙂 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7