× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Google Remote Desktop

ValiSan
Aspirant

Google Remote Desktop

Hello, i have this MR1100 – Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router, and it worked fine for a while but lately i can't use Google Remote Desktop, any one can kindly please help me to fix it, thank you!

Message 1 of 9
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Google Remote Desktop

Please provide the SKU name and carrier you are using with the device.

Thanks

John

Message 2 of 9
ValiSan
Aspirant

AT&T carrier, as for SKU not sure where to look for it :-SS

Message 3 of 9
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

The SKU name is printed on the device label under the battery.

Thanks

John

Message 4 of 9
ValiSan
Aspirant

MR1100-100NAS

Message 5 of 9
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

This is most likely due to carrier subscription. 

Could you please try wifi offloding or ethernet offloading to your home network and see whether the issue can be reproduced?

Thanks

John

Message 6 of 9
ValiSan
Aspirant

forgive me Sir, but i don't understand quite well what should i do, i use that remotely to connect home

Message 7 of 9
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

If you have another SIM card, please try whether you can access the remote computer at home.

Thanks

John

Message 8 of 9
ValiSan
Aspirant

tried another sim card but it doesn't wanna connect to google remote desktop, everything else works fine, also tried another network sim card but it needs another access point or something like that because it says broadband connection not open, not sure where and what to change, so i let all settings as they are. As for the laptop is fine because when i connect to a hot spot from a telephone or connect to another Wi-Fi/ethernet connection then the google remote desktop works just fine ...so it something with the netgear device, which curiously only blocks google remote desktop 😐

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7