× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

How to recover deleted data from Android phone?(HTC)

Navar88
Novice

How to recover deleted data from Android phone?(HTC)

Do you know a way to recover deleted data from Android Phone? I have a telephone HTC, and I accidentally lost all my photos(338), they are very important to me, so, can you help me to recover them and backup to my computer?

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: How to recover deleted data from Android phone?(HTC)

You could try using recovery program on a PC while connected to the phone using a data/charging cable. The phone's drive/storage might be accessible.

You might contact your cellphone company and or bring phone to one of their service centers.
Message 2 of 5

You would do better to throw your question at an Android forum rather than at one dedicated to networking hardware made by a company with minmal Android experience.

These people are friendly and helpful:

Android Forums
Message 3 of 5
Faxvvbn
Initiate

As long as ,when android lost data did not been overwriten ,or when lost data ,did not add write new data on android phone.It have a chance to recover android phone lost data .You can get help from androidcentral,androidpit.

Message 4 of 5
Faxvvbn
Initiate

Generally speaking, to restore deleted data from android phone, you can directly scan and recover android data in a simple way with help Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery program.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7