× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LM1200 connecting but no internet

Lsmith94
Aspirant

LM1200 connecting but no internet

I purchased a LM1200 in August 2022 to use when our regular internet provider was down as I work from home.
Well it is down again and I went to connect today and I cannot get any type of connection after about 20mins of it working just fine.
I am using an ATT SIM. I verified the APN with ATT tech support. They did however say my device has a block from Netgear saying it was reported stolen in December. Which is not true and I’ve used it since then so I don’t know what to do about that since my 90 days of support with Netgear is over.
All the lights on the router are green. And in the device manger it shows I’m connected.
Does anyone have advice?
I also just learned that our regular provider is no longer supporting the service we have so I may not be able to keep my job if I can’t figure this out.
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: LM1200 connecting but no internet

A block saying the sim was stolen? or the router? 

Message 2 of 4
Lsmith94
Aspirant

Apparently the modem. ATT support said everything was fine on their end as far as the SIM.
The modem would have been in a box in my basement at the time. I’ve never reported it stolen or has it been outside of my house so I don’t know why that would be there.
Message 3 of 4
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

You can try to get a AT&T BYOD plan. This has been confirmed working with LM1200. The device is AT&T certified, which really means the device can work with AT&T BYOD plan. If you are using other AT&T plans, it is not guaranteed it will work with the device. If AT&T changes something on their side on the plan, the data service may be blocked.

Thanks

John 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7