× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR 6500 can’t access website

EL4
Aspirant
Aspirant

MR 6500 can’t access website

I am not able to access any of the Schneider Electric web sites with any device that is connected to the MR 6500  I can access all other sites.

I have shut the MR down, pulled the battery and shut off my computer and iPad that use the MR.  Still having the issue.

Any other recommendations?

TIA,

EL4

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
EL4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: MR 6500 can’t access website

The issue resolved itself on Monday - must have been a problem on the Schneider end.

EL4

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies

@EL4 wrote:

I am not able to access any of the Schneider Electric web sites with any device that is connected to the MR 6500  I can access all other sites.

Ask  Schneider Electric?

Search - NETGEAR Communities – Schneider Electric

Message 2 of 4
EL4
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can access the sites on my cell phone - when I switch to WiFi on my phone then I’m unable to access the sites.  Anything going through the MR 6500 is blocked.

EL4

Message 3 of 4
EL4
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue resolved itself on Monday - must have been a problem on the Schneider end.

EL4

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7