× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 help

hcmqbeta
Follower

MR1100 help

I purchased an MR1100 Netgear Hotspot and for the past year i have attempted numerous times to register my product but have not been able to do so.  I have also tried to understand why it is stuck on 5G only as opposed to allowing me the 2.4 option to use with my older model laptop.  I am able to use the hotspot only on my newer laptop. And one more thing, i have also never been able to have access to my messages because the ATTWIFIMANAGER never works.  I would appreciate any assistance or guidance.  THANKS A MILLION 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: MR1100 help

Hi hcmqbeta, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

What is the error message when you try to register the device? Here's a reference How do I register a product on MyNETGEAR?

2nd concern, stuck on 5G only as opposed to allowing me the 2.4 option. Can it detect the 2.4GHz network? What is the error message when you try to connect? Kindly change 2.4GHz WiFi channel. 

To change Wireless channel : Access MR1100 UI > go to Settings > Setup > Wireless. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7