× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR5200 Why aren't the firmwares on the Support website?

LlamaLarry
Luminary

MR5200 Why aren't the firmwares on the Support website?

I have an "old" MR5200 that I would like to start using when I travel to replace the no wifi LM1200 I use for backup purposes.  The MR5200 is on NTGX55_12.03.09.00 and I believe that there are a couple of updates available since then.  My issue is my AT&T US sim works fine in my LM1200 but gives Broadband Disconnected in the MR5200.

I'll trek over to the AT&T store this week, but I would bet they ask me to update my MR5200 and it blows my mind that the firmware isn't on the site.  Meanwhile the LM1200 *does* have firmware available online.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7