× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: MR6500 unlocked?

xtrem
Aspirant

MR6500 unlocked?

How long before we can buy the M6 (MR6500) unlocked?

Message 1 of 7
Jeremyl2663
Aspirant

I paid for my unit full price and was able to request an unlock code for it, but be aware that’s might what have messed mine up, it doesn’t work anymore
Message 2 of 7
xtrem
Aspirant

But you still have to buy an AT&T-subscription? I don’t need a subscription…
Message 3 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

M6 unlock version is in development.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
idck_de
Tutor

Hi John.

Would be nice to see if unlock version M6 pro will gain a white version.

Message 5 of 7
xtrem
Aspirant

Thanks.

Same time aspect as between M5 and M5 unlocked?
Message 6 of 7
Audiorulz4u
Aspirant

As long as the Unlocked Version supports n41 n71 n66 n25 and n2 in 5G Standalone mode (i.e. T-Mobile) why i passed up the Unlocked Knighthawk M5 *see attached screen shot from my T-Mobile phone on which LTE bands and 5G bands are supprted granted this could be expanded in the future*
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7