× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 No connection

PhoenixEvo
Follower

Nighthawk M1 No connection

This thing has me at my witts end, all throughout the day and night it disconnects from the cellular connection then goes back to connected for a second then flips back several times and causes constant problems until it is unplugged and restarted. If I even make it 24 hours then I run into the dhcp lease time issue and it looses internet after not getting a new IP from Verizon. I have nice antennas mounted on the roof and I get a steady 2-3 bars which is pretty good where I live. I don't understand what the problem is. All our Verizon phones work great and have great service all the time with zero dropouts. The Nighthawk M1 is a major let down for 300$-400$. Can someone please help me out here, I work from home and this is my only source of internet and it drops out on me all day long. I'm either just casually scrolling reddit or watching Netflix or working or nothing at all and it will disconnect. The cell service is good so it's just the device going crazy. I've replaced my router 3x and that is clearly not the issue, I've setup my settings to disable wifi, disable dhcp and let the router do it, screen brightness low, turn off every other dumb thing I can think of. I have tried ipv4v6 apn on vzwinternet and only ipv4 thinking that might have been the issue, nope. I've disabled and enabled ipv6 on my router and that seemingly does nothing or when my router tries to get an ipv6 address it causes the modem to go into a frenzy and loose connection repeatedly. I've tried with VPNs off and on and nothing works. Please of anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7