× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

device not connected to mobile broadband with verizon

JonnyThunderGun
Aspirant

device not connected to mobile broadband with verizon

i purchased the m1 lte lte mobile router because the hotspot from my phones connections was inconsistent. before i made the purchase i did a fair bit of research (maybe not enough) to see if it would work with my verizon plan if i bought it unlocked. the answers i found said yes so i went ahead and bought it. took it to my local verizon store (not a corperate store) and had a sim card activated for it and had it added to my plan. it connected to my iphone in the store for setup (regrettably did not get a speed test done) however when i got it home it says mobile broadband is disconnected. devices will conncect but i dont get service. i checked my verizon account and they have the sim labeled as a google pixel not the m1. does this device work with verizon? do i need to get a new sim? any thing helps...                                                                                                                ****im not versed in connection talk like bands and imei numbers but with a few mintues i can learn and understand  the technical side of it! 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
JonnyThunderGun
Aspirant

Re: device not connected to mobile broadband with verizon

if the router doesnt support a verizon connection or visa versa it wouldnt be the end of the world.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7