Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD login from D7800

Righostar
Tutor

ReadyCLOUD login from D7800

Hi boys, i try to connect my Netgear D7800 to readycloud, there a voice in setup, obviously i just have an account... but not is possible, the router answer to me that username or password are incorrect... obviously isn`t true! I just check a lot of time! Anybody say to me what is the problem! I just follows every netgear tutorial but nothing to do! I make mistakes? TKS

Message 1 of 15
Morpheus_1974
Aspirant

Rif.: ReadyCLOUD login from D7800

Me too...

Righostar ha scritto:

Hi boys, i try to connect my Netgear D7800 to readycloud, there a voice in setup, obviously i just have an account... but not is possible, the router answer to me that username or password are incorrect... obviously isn`t true! I just check a lot of time! Anybody say to me what is the problem! I just follows every netgear tutorial but nothing to do! I make mistakes? TKS

Message 2 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Hi! Today i tried to create a new account but the problem stand still! I think that it is a problem of this new firmware like new Netgear downloader...  I hope in a solution soon

Message 3 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Eleven days after new firmware release and it is still impossible to access to readycloud from my router. I expected at least a netgear response that says: we're working on... but not!
Message 4 of 15
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I have moved your thread from the NAS section to the router section.

Have you tried the suggestions in this thread: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/ReadyCloud-does-not-show-folders-or-files-on...

Message 5 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Hi Mdgm ant tks for your answer. I just have a ready cloud account : marcor.righetti and mynetgear account too. But my problem it`s different! I access to MYREADYCLOUD page on router, i insert my data... name ad password and my router say to me that is wrong and do not access... I create a second account too to check if i had a problem with my account but the problem stand still, and i readed the first answer to my post... other people have the same problem. Do you have any solution! If you want i give to you name and password or if you want i give to you teamview access.

Regards 

Message 6 of 15
greentra
Tutor

I have the same problem and despite hours of searching through all the supposed "solutions" I have yet to successfully register my router with readycloud - even though I too have many times verified the correct username and password.

I have tried:

1) Changing username, password and both

2) Using chrome instead of explorer

3) Loggin in and out before above

4) I can't figure out how to "de-register" my readycloud account but I have tried creating new accounts which also don't work

Not sure what else there is to try?

Message 7 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Me too! I try to do all things!!! Without any solution!!!

Message 8 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

I think that we don`t have any solution yet! We only need and hope that problem will be solved with new firmware version!

Message 9 of 15
Phemt81
Initiate

Same problem, please post here if you have find any solutions. thank you all

Message 10 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Unfortunately we don`t have any solution at the moment! I think it`s a firmware problem and i hope to be solved in the new one!!!

Message 11 of 15
greentra
Tutor

Re: ReadyCLOUD login from D7800

So it is a firmware problem and it appears we have to wait for the next firmware update.
Meantime, I find I am able to access the files on my USB attached to my router through the readyshare link in the netgear genie app on my phone. At least we can access the files that way.
Message 12 of 15
greentra
Tutor

We will have to wait for the next firmware update to fix this problem. In the meantime you can at least access the files on your USB attach to the modem by clicking on the readyshare link in the netgear genie app on your phone. This seems to work for me.
Message 13 of 15
Righostar
Tutor

Hi! With new firmware .16 problem stand still!!!!

Message 14 of 15
Morpheus_1974
Aspirant

Me too. I'm disappoint about Nergear software development.

Message 15 of 15
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7