Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

FVS336Gv2 & v3 SSL VPN Client

dnut
Follower

FVS336Gv2 & v3 SSL VPN Client

I'm having trouble making work the SSL VPN functionality offered through Active X component on the SSL Portal of the FVS 336Gv2 (tested on the v3 also).

When I click con the icon to activate the VPN tunnel in the web page, the page load something for a moment, the nothing else happens.

The text says "Click the VPN Tunnel client icon to connect to the remote network. Keep your browser open to maintain the connection."

I'm trying it on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 64 bit.

I wonder if there is a better solution to make the SSL VPN Tunnel to work, like an SSL VPN Client to install (Like in the watchguard firewalls or in the Open VPN solutions).

Thank you

Model: FVS336Gv2|PROSAFE DUAL WAN GIGABIT FIREWALL WITH SSL & IPSEC VPN,FVS336Gv3|ProSafe dual WAN gigabit firewall with SSL and IPSec VPN
Message 1 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: FVS336Gv2 & v3 SSL VPN Client

Hi dnut,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I'm afraid to inform you that the SSL VPN via FVS336Gv2 and FVS336Gv3 is not supported using Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 64-bit.  Kindly check the link below as reference:

ProSAFE: SSL VPN Compatibility Matrix (by OS and Browser)

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi dnut,

Feel free to post your questions.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello dnut, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements