Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: br500 vpn connection error "an error occurred while processing the request Try again&quo

ray71
Aspirant

br500 vpn connection error "an error occurred while processing the request Try again"

When I try to connect one of my BR500's to the VPN group,  I've been getting an error "An error occurred while processing the request Try again"   I've been trying over 1 week same results.  The BR500 is on-line, and I've tried rebooting the unit remotely.  I've never had this happen before.  Any ideas appreciated.  Thanks Ray 

Message 1 of 3
ray71
Aspirant

Re: br500 vpn connection error "an error occurred while processing the request Try again&quo

Noticed that the memory allocation of this BR500 is 100%.  The data transfer is also very high even though it is not connected to a network. The CPU usage is lower.  A remote reboot did not help. 

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ray71,

Kindly try to perform a factory reset on your BR500 then check if the same problem will occur. 

Also, if ever you are not yet aware, please read the article below:

Security Advisory for Multiple Security Vulnerabilities on BR200 and BR500, PSV-2021-0286

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements