Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Set constant brightness on Meural canvas

fickas
Aspirant

Set constant brightness on Meural canvas

I can set the brightness for individual pictures. But I would like to set the same brightness for all pictures. And I would like this level to remain the same each day. Is there a way to set a brightness level as a constant for all pictures shown? And not have to redo it each day and for each picture?

Message 1 of 6
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Set constant brightness on Meural canvas

Hello fickas, 

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you would like to set a constant brightness on your Merual Canvas for your displayed works. This can be done by modifying the auto brightness feature through your Meural app. 

Follow the steps below to adjust the auto brightness for your Meural Canvas through your Meural app:

1. Tap CANVAS.
  2. then the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
  3. Now tap Canvas Settings.
  4. Scroll down to Light Sensor.
  5. toggle off Auto-Adjust Brightness.
  6. then, tap Light Sensitivity.
  7. Now tap low then adjust the light settings on your Meural Canvas.

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 6
EM1-X
Aspirant

Hi Kevin,

I followed your instructions above and came to #7. I tapped low but now I'm not sure where I can adjust the settings. There is nothing in the app for this procedure. 

Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @EM1-X ,

Thank you for your response!

Sorry for the confusion. Next to the "Light Sensitivity" location look to the right. By default, you will see "medium" and a ">" sign. Tap that it will take you to another page that will give you three light sensitivity options: "Low", "Medium", and "High". On that page, you will tap the "Low" option. 

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 4 of 6
fickas
Aspirant

Thanks, that solved one problem. I have another if I can ask it. One (maybe all) of my images have the bottom portion of the image cropped, maybe by 1/2 inch. Is there a way to move the image up so crops more on top?

Message 5 of 6
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @fickas ,

Thank you for your response!

Moving the location of your image cannot be changed in the Meural app. However, you are able to use the Meural app to change the display settings for your image from your phone. 

Please follow the link below to change the display image setting on your Meural Canvas:

1. Tap CANVAS.
  2. then the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
  3. Now tap Canvas Settings.
  4. "DISPLAY"
  5. Tap the ">" next to FILL MODE
  6. Now select "Stretch" or "Contain" ( Please scroll to the bottom of the screen to select these options. 

Best,

Kevin 

Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays