Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Trouble with Meural playlists

maloflora
Aspirant

Trouble with Meural playlists

Hi all,

I'm having real trouble with my second Canvas (first one seems to be working fine). The playlist behaviour seems really odd. The image changes every day even if I have 'freeze image' on. It keep flipping back to the first image in a playlist even if it hasn't got through the whole thing. I've tried a factory reset but the same thing keeps happening. User support keep just referring me to the online articles, which don't help with this at all. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
stevesw
NETGEAR Expert

The issue may be related to the scheduler being enabled on your second Canvas which is triggering new Playlists to start.

You can check this by going to Canvas -> Settings screen and seeing if Scheduler is "On" or "Off".

If "On", then try turning "Off".

Typically, the scheduler can be turned on in the Canvas -> Settings screen in the App.

However, it looks like there is an issue in the App (both iOS and Android) where a "Welcome to Scheduler" screen initially comes up and does not allow the scheduler to be disabled.

To get around this, you can login to my.meural.netgear.com using the same email & password for the app.

Then click on circle in top right corner and select "Canvases"

Then choose the second Canvas you are having an issue with.

Then select "Scheduler" and set the slider to 'Off' position.

Or can also do this in the app by going into the Canvas -> Settings -> Scheduler and enabling a new schedule and hitting Save.

Then when come out of scheduler and go back in, it should take you to screen where "Enable Scheduler" can be toggled off.

Message 2 of 3
maloflora
Aspirant

Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding! I've tried all that and the scheduler is definitely off on both the app and the web interface. But the image still changed today - moving on one image in the playlist I've chosen. The first Meural's image is frozen as it should be (the scheduler is off there too) but the second keeps changing.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays