Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?

Adding new art to playlist but not display it

I have a suggestion when adding new art to a playlist. When new art is added into a playlist it gets displayed immediatley onto the canvas. My suggestion - I would like to be able to add new art to a playlist but not have it displayed until I choose it.  Often when I obtain new art from the website, I already have the artwork displayed on the canvas that I've chosen for the day. When the art changes on the canvas after adding new art to a playlist, I have to go back and find the one that was already being displayed and put it back onto the canvas.  Thanks for taking this into consideration if there's a way to make this happen. 

3 Comments
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello NuShooz,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us. We will pass this suggestion along to the Meural brand manager. Perhaps we might see this featured in a future update. Thanks again for your interest in Meural and telling us what you'd like to see.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team

schumaku
Guru

Scheduling playlists would make an interesting add-on feature in the same context, too.

KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We'll be sure to include that as a feature you'd like to see and inform the product manager. Thanks!

- Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team