Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
0 Kudos

Larger Models PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have owned my Meural 2 (27" 19x29 model) for a year and a half.  I have minor complaints here and there but mostly enjoy the picture and the overall experience.  However, I've been wanting a bigger screen for a while and just tried out Samsung's Frame TV so I could go up to a 50" model.   I spent a day with their product and about the only thing I like about it is that it's a 50" screen and has a remote.  Their UI for art is poor - it's not even good for managing your own photos.  The worst thing of all is that the image degrades to being unusable when the viewing angle is more than 5-10 degrees horizontally or vertically so it cannot function for displaying wall art.   It's a total joke and I have no idea why it has so many glowing review when one of if not the main feature is its "Art Mode".  I am returning it tomorrow.  The only reason is that most people don't even consider the Meural is because it's too small to function as a large work of art or to cover a large wall.   People in that market segment are willing to pay >1K (obviously since the larger frame TV models cost that much).

I implore you to please make a larger model - say 40"....  Pretty please!

Meural Canvas II 

1 Comment
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello ArtLover,

Thank you for your post!

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our Meural products. 

Your product suggestion for a larger Meural Frame will be analyzed and reviewed.

Best,

Kevin

Community Team