Follower

Disable Armour auto renewal

How do you turn off Armour auto renewal 

Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions
MrWibbles
Guide

Re: Disable Armour auto renewal

Looks like cancelling auto-renew should be an easy fix. I just paid for a year and had the same pingeonholing hatred going on. Hopefully the pics come thru. But the steps are simple.

1. Tap settings/home icon at top left of nighthawk app

2. Select "Add Ons"

3. Select "Security"

4 Toggle off "Auto-Renew"

I'm still under the "Trial" version so app's telling me I can't toggle off till actual paid subscription kicks in. I do hope it's as easy as that.

Be well

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 10

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi kwterp, 

You may view your subscription by tapping on the security tile and then to settings. You should be able to edit your susbcription.

Christian 

Message 2 of 10
lazydaisy
Aspirant

I liked the trial version of armor I got with new router, but don’t want to commit to auto-renewal, it’s literally the only thing stopping me from paying for a year, is there a way around it?
You can’t make payment unless you acknowledge auto renewal.
Btw I would prefer to go into local store and get a prepaid card, as I do with App Store/iTunes
Message 3 of 10
psychopomp123
Luminary

Sign up to Armor for a year using PayPal auto renew. Then after a few days cancel the PayPal subscription to Armor (thru your PayPal account), this will keep your Armor subscription for a full year but your subscription will NOT autorenew.

Message 4 of 10
Pama31
Initiate

Is there literally no easy way to cancel the subscription from Armor itself, but only through cancelling the automatic payment setup with the payment processor. I will do this now, but I genuinely wonder how can such a setup be legal?
Message 5 of 10
Pama31
Initiate

To be clear, this particular answer doesn't work, at least not on the latest iOS app.
Message 6 of 10
MrWibbles
Guide

Looks like cancelling auto-renew should be an easy fix. I just paid for a year and had the same pingeonholing hatred going on. Hopefully the pics come thru. But the steps are simple.

1. Tap settings/home icon at top left of nighthawk app

2. Select "Add Ons"

3. Select "Security"

4 Toggle off "Auto-Renew"

I'm still under the "Trial" version so app's telling me I can't toggle off till actual paid subscription kicks in. I do hope it's as easy as that.

Be well

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpg

Message 7 of 10
MrWibbles
Guide

1.jpeg

Message 8 of 10
shani456
Aspirant

Hey, can you mention what are the Errors you are facing in renewal, then i'll be able to share views on it. You can check helpful site for more information,

Message 9 of 10
MrWibbles
Guide

@shani456 ,

Thank you for the response. It's not so much Errors, which I suppose could depend on perspective. It's  more so on how to cancel Armor's autorenewal from continuing in perpetuity. I'm always cautious and/or decline to enter into agreements where "autorenewal" is a term in the contract. Above, others were like minded so I thought I'd share what looks to be the process to cancel Armor's automatic renewal. I may keep it after a year or I may not, but I need to have control of how that goes. Ya dig? Keep your head up!

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7