Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAXE500 Parental Controls

Nmouneimne
Apprentice

RAXE500 Parental Controls

I purchased a used/refurbished RAXE500. I performed the setup and the parental controls tile did not show up on the Nighthawk App. After googling around it appears the parental control tile will not appear until you register the router. So I tried to register the router and got an error because the previous owner had already registered it. I called tech support who opened a case and asked for proof of purchase and a picture of the back of the router. Those documents were sent immediately and I was told the asset would be transferred in 24 hours. After a couple of days, I called to check on the status, I was told they have the documents and it would be another 24 hours. It has been 1 week and nothing has been done. I have made several calls and kept being told it would be another 24 hours. 

Is there anything I can do? Anyway to get to parental control without registering the product? Do I need to pay someone from Netgear to transfer the registration?  Any way to directly contact the people who can actually transfer the registration?

Thank you for any help

NLM

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7