× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS keep refreshing

shafy
Aspirant

ReadyNAS keep refreshing

My  Ready Nas pro seems not wotking properly. The pages keeps refreshing  and logging back in again and again, Then my PLex is not working.. I cant even uninstall or reinstall. 

Please can you help me with the  issue./ 

Model: RNDP4000|ReadyNAS Pro 4 Chassis only
Message 1 of 13
Sandshark
Sensei

Is your Pro4 running OS6, and did you recently update to 6.10.5?  If so, there are at least a dozen posts on this already.  Please do a search.

If that's not it, then you'll need to be a bit more specific about what you are seeing.

Message 2 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

I update the readynas 1 month ago to the latest version. It was all working fine. Suddenly the issue of refreshing happens. Plex is not working. So if I go to Plex a d try to remove it, the page start to reload. See attached (connecting to readynas ) and it will not remove. Even If I try to update the Plex it's the same.

I tried reinstall the OS as well. But no luck.
Tried lowering the the OS version. But no luck.
Message 3 of 13
Sandshark
Sensei

So you did update to 6.10.5?  Then search the forum for one of the other message chains regarding the login issue instead of expecting your duplicate question to get a duplicate answer.  Google does a better job of searching than the forum's own search engine, BTW.

As for the Plex issue, you probably need to get the other issue resolved before anyone can help you.  It's unclear whether or not it's related.

Message 4 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

I was searching all and trying those solution. But no luck.
Message 5 of 13
Sandshark
Sensei

No luck searching, or no luck getting around it?  You already tried downgrading to 6.10.4, which is the only method that always works?

Netgear has identifed the cause and a fix and will likely be rolling something out soon.

Message 6 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

I did a search and downgrade to 6.10.4. But still keep refreshing.

Message 7 of 13
StephenB
Guru

@shafy wrote:
I did a search and downgrade to 6.10.4. But still keep refreshing.

Try clearing your browser cache.

Message 8 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

Tried clearing the browser.
Used different browser.
Switch to a different computer.

No luck.
Message 9 of 13
StephenB
Guru

@shafy wrote:
Tried clearing the browser.
Used different browser.
Switch to a different computer.

Very strange.  Does RAIDar confirm that the NAS is running 6.10.4?

Message 10 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

Yes. It's updated See attached
Message 11 of 13
Sandshark
Sensei

Since you were able to get that screen shot of the Admin GUI, your "refreshing" must not be the same as what others are reporting..  So, perhaps, you need to be more specific regarding what you are seeing.

Message 12 of 13
shafy
Aspirant

Ok. I downgraded and waited for a day. There was a hotfix. Seems like that fixed the issue.
Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements