× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: USB on RNDP6000-v2

ipb_uk
Aspirant

USB on RNDP6000-v2

Does anybody know if there is a size limit to connecting a usb hard disk to the front and back usb slots? Also can I connect a usb disk to every usb slot at the same time? Is there any difference to slots 1 & 2 at the back and front? Thanks Ian B.
Model: RNDP6000v2|ReadyNAS Pro 6 Chassis only
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

@ipb_uk wrote:
Does anybody know if there is a size limit to connecting a usb hard disk to the front and back usb slots? Also can I connect a usb disk to every usb slot at the same time? Is there any difference to slots 1 & 2 at the back and front? Thanks Ian B.

No limit I am aware of, and you can plug in multiple disks.  All the ports in the Pro-6 are USB-2 ports, so the speed won't be the best.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@ipb_uk wrote:

No limit I am aware of, and you can plug in multiple disks.  All the ports in the Pro-6 are USB-2 ports, so the speed won't be the best.

Message 2 of 3
ipb_uk
Aspirant

Thanks Stephen.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements