Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk App doesn't show delete device

Mamashlee09
Follower

Nighthawk App doesn't show delete device

I only had this router for a week, I got a new phone and want to delete the old device. The App shows the 3 dots in the coner and I press it. The only thing that shows up is edit this device and that only lets me edit the name of the device. I find this a problem bc if I wanted to delete a unwanted, non friendly device, I will not be able to. Like I said I only have had this router for a week. I have researched for almot 2 hours and tried everything that would apply to my situation. Nothing has worked and I am starting to feel like getting this router was a mistake. 

Can any one help me out or has had the same problem?

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk App doesn't show delete device

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
Ali3
Aspirant

I’m having the same issue. There’s no delete option which I find the app useless without it.
Message 3 of 4

@Mamashlee09 @Ali3 ,

You can pause this device first, then that device is no longer use the internet although it connect to your router again. I think this is an better way to control your connected client,

Skype_Picture_2022_07_29T06_19_53_869Z.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7