Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk RAX10 can't unblock devices and access control turns itself on after saving

mmwwd
Follower

Nighthawk RAX10 can't unblock devices and access control turns itself on after saving

I am having an issue where I both can't unblock devices in access control and if I turn access control off, it turns back on whenever a new device connects to my wifi network. If I go to access control in my router advanced settings (on the 192.168.1.1 admin page) I see the list of devices and four of them are blocked. I can only click the checkboxes when access control is on but even then, any changes I make moving a device from block to allow aren't saved. If I manually turn access control back off, any new device that connects to my wifi somehow triggers it to turn back on. Nothing is working properly. I just updated to the latest firmware, I've tried restarting my router (but not factory reset yet). Does anyone know how to fix this? I am incredibly frustrated and about to return the device if I can't figure this out.

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7