× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR XR1000

SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

NETGEAR XR1000

I own an XR1000 and was wondering if i can be included in Beta testing. I'm very excited for this new firmware if there's is even a beta for it?

Message 1 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: NETGEAR XR1000

There isn't a beta available for it at the moment, it may or may not go to beta, it may go straight to release but keep an eye on forum.netduma.com as well as we may mention it there.
Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: NETGEAR XR1000

I would highly recommend that ND/NG let some users beta test it BEFORE doing to release. Would be worth letting some help test to find any additional issues before going to release. Too often we see too many problems at release time that should have be caught in testing before release. My 2 cents. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7