× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cloud Data Has Not Been Downloaded. Make Sure You Have Internet Connection and click force update.

jwiggs44
Aspirant

Cloud Data Has Not Been Downloaded. Make Sure You Have Internet Connection and click force update.

i have xr1000 gaming monitor., I was on tech support for 1.5 hours and they could not figure out why this is happening when I tried to use the PingHeat map feature.  We did the forcer update , error. We did all the trouble shooting of resetting router. Also, my time zone (east coast NY) will not show up in the settings. The tech guy used zoho to access my computer and even escalated my issue to higher up , which they didn't have any answers at the moment and will contact me today or tomorrow  We also did the latest firmware update

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Cloud Data Has Not Been Downloaded. Make Sure You Have Internet Connection and click force updat

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Cloud Data Has Not Been Downloaded. Make Sure You Have Internet Connection and click force updat

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7