× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR500 QoS device not found error after factory reset

Agentwhite
Star

XR500 QoS device not found error after factory reset

I randomly started having problems with my XR500 where it would just keep rebooting itself. I tried a factory reset which so far has solved the rebooting issue, however now when I got to the QoS tab in DumaOS I receive an error saying "Device not found". I have re-connected all the device which I had set up QoS for but still see the error. The congestion control and Bandwidth allocation widgets load fine, but the bottom left widget just spins. Any idea how I can fix this?

Agentwhite_0-1656302746542.png

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
Agentwhite
Star

Re: XR500 QoS device not found error after factory reset

For anyone else finding this, I was able to solve the problem by downloading the DumaOS app on iOS. From the app I could load everything fine, I then deleted the devices defined in the traffic prioritization widget. Then went back to PC browser, everything loaded fine and I could re-add my devices.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8

All Replies
Agentwhite
Star

For anyone else finding this, I was able to solve the problem by downloading the DumaOS app on iOS. From the app I could load everything fine, I then deleted the devices defined in the traffic prioritization widget. Then went back to PC browser, everything loaded fine and I could re-add my devices.

Message 2 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Thanks for the solution we haven't heard that one before and is certainly a more painless way of resolving it so we'll keep that in mind!
Message 3 of 8
Kevin1199
Guide

How would you even download any app to iphone if the XR500 does not have a Duma app.

Message 4 of 8
Agentwhite
Star

Message 5 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

As above, that is the official mobile app from us!
Message 6 of 8
boricuajr84
Aspirant

how do you log into this app for Android? Same log in from Routerlogin.net?

Message 7 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

So search DumaOS on the Google Play Store and then login using the same credentials you would use to access the interface on a PC
Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7