Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't login to WiFi after firmware update

OVER_ST
Aspirant

Can't login to WiFi after firmware update

Since the firmware update about 2 weeks ago, I haven't been able to log into the WiFi for my Nighthawk AC1900 R6900. Unfortunately, I don't know what the update version number was.

I can log into my modem's signal, and I can log into the Netgear extender, but the extender doesn't have internet, since it can't connect to the router either. So, I only have internet from my modem and I can't access the shared drives on my router.

One time I was able to get it working for about half a day, but not since. It worked fine before the recent firmware update.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Darin

Model: R6900|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
OVER_ST
Aspirant

Re: Can't login to WiFi after firmware update

I reset to factory settings and it seems to have worked. Still getting some odd behavior of not being able to access routerlogin.net at random times. Rebooting the router generally fixes that, but is still new since the last firmware update...

I suppose I can say the matter is solved.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
OVER_ST
Aspirant

I reset to factory settings and it seems to have worked. Still getting some odd behavior of not being able to access routerlogin.net at random times. Rebooting the router generally fixes that, but is still new since the last firmware update...

I suppose I can say the matter is solved.

Message 2 of 3

It might help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router. The model number could be useful.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7