Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to change login address?

molaver
Tutor

How to change login address?

I am changing internet providers and will have a new email address.  How can I change the address to log into the Netgear forum and the Blackhawk app with the new email address?  

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to change login address?

@molaver wrote:

I am changing internet providers and will have a new email address.  How can I change the address to log into the Netgear forum and the Blackhawk app with the new email address?  

You might have to tell us what your hardware is before you can get any useful answers.

If your ISP has changed, then you should reset your router, whatever it is, and set it up again from scratch. You need to do that to wipe out the settings from your old ISP.

How do I perform a factory reset on my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Manuals are always a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Look for the model number on the label on the device.

Begin with the Quick Start/Installation Guide.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: How to change login address?

@molaver wrote:

You might have to tell us what your hardware is before you can get any useful answers.

If your ISP has changed, then you should reset your router, whatever it is, and set it up again from scratch. You need to do that to wipe out the settings from your old ISP.

How do I perform a factory reset on my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Manuals are always a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Look for the model number on the label on the device.

Begin with the Quick Start/Installation Guide.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7