Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Mac Problem - Radyshare Verbindung will nach Deinstallation hergestellt werden

DieMatrix
Aspirant

Mac Problem - Radyshare Verbindung will nach Deinstallation hergestellt werden

Hallo zusammen,

ich hatte die Software NETGEAR Genie auf meinem iMac und hatte hier ein Netzlaufwerk verbunden.

Nun habe ich die Software deinstalliert. Leider kommt immer die Meldung "Beim Verbinden mit dem Servcer "radyshare ist ein Fehler aufgetreten".

Das Popup kommt direkt beim Start des MAC.

Es kommt auch wenn ich das Programm offen habe und oben auf "Preferences/Einstellungen" klicke.

Es befindet sich keinerlei Software mehr auf derm Mac.

Wo kann ich den Eintrag löschen, damit der Mac sich nicht immer mit Readyshare verbinden will.

DAnke euch

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Mac Problem - Radyshare Verbindung will nach Deinstallation hergestellt werden

Englisch Bitte

I would post about this over in the NG Genie App forum for help and information:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Genie/bd-p/home-genie

Thank you

Message 2 of 4
DieMatrix
Aspirant

I had NETGEAR Genie software on my iMac and mapped a network drive here.
Now I have uninstalled the software. Unfortunately, the message "Radyshare encountered an error while connecting to the servcer" always appears.
The popup comes directly when the MAC is started.
It also happens when I have the program open and click on "Preferences" at the top.
There is no longer any software on the Mac.
Where can I delete the entry so that the Mac doesn't always want to connect to Readyshare.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

I beleive if you drill down to where the Preferences folder is kept on OSX, you can manually remove the lingering NGicon/app seen in preferences which may remove the entry. I would do a search on line to see where the OSX preferences folder is and see if there is a entery for any NG items listed there.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7