Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Nighthawk cm1200 and MR60 router issues. (Router not supported)

Kizzle
Follower

Nighthawk cm1200 and MR60 router issues. (Router not supported)

I have both in my house and setup was a breeze. I got them both for my mom and the nighthawk app is saying the MR60 is not supported. It has a picture of a different router in the message that pops up. I followed their instructions to the letter and for some reason it is not working. I am connected to the router via WiFi, it just goes right to it doesn't support it when I try connecting. All help is appreciated
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk cm1200 and MR60 router issues. (Router not supported)

Use a wired PC and web browser to setup the MR router.

Has a power off for 1 minute then back ON with the ISP modem and router been performed since last update?
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
Turn off and unplug modem.
Turn off router and computers.
Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on computers and rest of network.

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? A complete pull of the power adapters for a period of time after the factory reset then walk thru the setup wizard and setup from scratch. Recommend setting the default DHCP IP address pool range to the following after applying and a factory reset: 192.168.#.100 to 192.168.#.200.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk cm1200 and MR60 router issues. (Router not supported)

Any progress on this? 

@Kizzle wrote:
I have both in my house and setup was a breeze. I got them both for my mom and the nighthawk app is saying the MR60 is not supported. It has a picture of a different router in the message that pops up. I followed their instructions to the letter and for some reason it is not working. I am connected to the router via WiFi, it just goes right to it doesn't support it when I try connecting. All help is appreciated

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7