Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Port Forwarding Not Working

JKLE_Cougar
Aspirant

Port Forwarding Not Working

Hello,

I recently purchased this router to replace my old nighthawk router.  So far I cannot get port forwarding to work.  I am familiar with how port forwarding works since I need it for a few older games I play online.  I was able to setup port forwarding 100% on my old nighthawk with no issues but this new one I have everything put in and it's not working at all.  The games are acting like the ports are still closed.

My PC IP is 192.168.1.200 I setup with a static IP to make port forwarding easier.

As you can see here I have all my old games setup with the correct ports this is how I had it setup on my old router too.

JKLE_Cougar_0-1696251176509.png

However the games are not connecting at all.  Am I missing something? Is there something else I need to do on this router for it to work?

Windows firewall and my AV is not an issue since nothing has changed on my setup except the router and this was all working 100% before the switch over.

Message 1 of 4
JKLE_Cougar
Aspirant

Re: Port Forwarding Not Working

After I posted this I looked at my screen shot and I see what I did wrong Admins can delete it's working now

Message 2 of 4
SpaceGentleman
Aspirant

What did you do wrong? I'm experiencing the same issue, and would really like an answer for this.

Message 3 of 4

@SpaceGentleman wrote:

What did you do wrong? I'm experiencing the same issue, and would really like an answer for this.

If you don't get an answer from @JKLE_Cougar, try posting your own question. If you do, you should tell us more about your network.

You can help people to help you by providing the information suggested in this forum's header:

Subject (Include model number and brief summary)
Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)
Body (Include additional detail including model version, firmware, OS and environment where relevant.)

They are there for a good reason.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7