Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6080 , The smart wizard won't keep setting ''No. I want to configure the router myself.''

123ad
Aspirant

R6080 , The smart wizard won't keep setting ''No. I want to configure the router myself.''

Hello, having a problem in the setup wizard getting the ''No. I want to configure the router myself. '' option to stay after clicking next at the top. I return and it's always clicked ''Yes''. Unplugged the router and reset the cable moden few times hoping that would do something, no luck.

Do you think i would have to factory reset and first thing click no in the setup wizard? Looked around and found nobody had this problem besides me. Thanks if anyone could help me turn this setup wizard off please.

Model: R6080|AC1000 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
123ad
Aspirant

Re: R6080 , The smart wizard won't keep setting ''No. I want to configure the router myself.''

Sorry i forgot add I'm on the latest filmware Version V1.0.0.48.

Message 2 of 6
plemans
Guru

did you try a different web browser?

Message 3 of 6
123ad
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply Plemans. I just now tried the Microsoft Egde and Firefox browser and Google Chrome is my default browser. Still the setup wizard is stuck on ''yes''. I factory reset twice and the setup wizard seems to permanently be stuck on ''yes'' every attempt. 

Message 4 of 6
plemans
Guru

Did you try a different pc? 

Is it currently connected to a modem/gateway?

Message 5 of 6
123ad
Aspirant

Yes, a wired pc connection in my living room and wireless pc connection in my bedroom. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7