Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router not found AC1900 R7000 Smart Wifi Router

JDMHorizon
Follower

Router not found AC1900 R7000 Smart Wifi Router

For the past few hours I have been trying to connect my new wifi router(AC1900 Smart Wifi Router) however nothing seems to work. I have used the nighthawk app but I kept getting “Router Not Found” despite the fact that everything has been plugged in. I have followed all of the steps properly. When it says router not found, I made sure local network was turned on for the nighthawk app as well as making sure my phone is connected to the internet itself.

It is already registered to my account, which I had thought would take care of the problem but that has made things harder. I’ve contacted our ISP and nothing worked after calling them. For more context, I had gotten a new router in the first place because my old one (AC1750) had stopped working all together yesterday morning all of a sudden. I have no other solutions that I can possibly think of as my hotspot won’t work and let me be able to download any kind of files or edit anything on my computer in terms of internet properties. Ethernet doesn’t seem to work either, so it left me thinking that it could be the modem. Does anyone have any kind of solutions or tips for the future? If it is the modem, is there any recommendations? Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Router not found AC1900 R7000 Smart Wifi Router

1. What modem do you have? 

2. Are you able to browse the internet directly connected to the modem? 

3. You have the R7000? what firmware is on it? 

4. are you able to go through setup/use the gui if you log into the router through the browser? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7