Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

bhp414@@gmail.com

bhpmke
Follower

bhp414@@gmail.com

I am NOT a computer person, so I don't understand complicated explanations. Recently, the white lights started blinking all the time on the Router. It is only 4 months old (so Netgear won't help me). I have reset my modem, unplugged the router and turned it off and restarted everything. It makes no difference. I have also looked in the Administrator files and I have the latest firmware. The internet works (although I occasionally get a notice that my internet is unstable when zooming - nothing bad happens, just the notice). I don't know what else to do to stop the blinking, but as the router is right by my desktop, it is driving me nuts. I read that there is something not right and I should stop the blinking, but I don't know how? With COVID, I can't have someone come in and help me, so I don't know what to do. Can this kidn community please help? I would really appreciate it! 

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2
microchip8
Master

Re: bhp414@@gmail.com

This is normal behavior. It called network chatter. If you are annoyed by blinking LEDs, turn them off in Advanced -> Advanced Setup -> LED Control Setting at http://192.168.1.1

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7