Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

emailing does not clear the log - R7000

mikesuth
Aspirant

emailing does not clear the log - R7000

Since the 1.0.5 release in November, emailing the log file has changed behavior.  Prior to that release, it cleared the log after sending.  Now it does not.  

I email the log to myself every night at midnight.  It used to have only that day's activity.  Now, each day I get the entire log, back to the last reset.  At least there should be a checkbox option to clear on send.  

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: emailing does not clear the log - R7000

If you're willing to reset to factory defaults I think you'll find 1.0.6.28 works much better. Some people have reported problems I haven't experianced ANY so far and I'm on my PC's more than I should be. My log is e-mailed daily with only the info since last e-mailed log.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

If you're willing to reset to factory defaults I think you'll find 1.0.6.28 works much better. Some people have reported problems I haven't experianced ANY so far and I'm on my PC's more than I should be. My log is e-mailed daily with only the info since last e-mailed log.

Message 2 of 4
mikesuth
Aspirant

Thanks, Searay, that's useful information.

I am running the 1.0.6.28 firmware, and I did a reset when I installed it.  The fact that yours is running fine means that something is messed up with my configuration.  I'll try another reset and report back. 

Message 3 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

based on recent events I would revert to 1.0.4.30

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements