Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

new r7000 won"t connect to the internet

zantra
Follower

new r7000 won"t connect to the internet

just upgraded from a 5 year old r 7450  to a new r7000 the old one works fine but the new one is not sending internet service only local service. All lights are lit including the internet light. I tryed to use the setup app from an Ipad but in said it could not find the router.I tried to access the router by direct connecting to my computer but it also will not connect to the router. is it Broken? Please bare with my I am a 66 year old woman and don"t know much about this.

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: new r7000 won"t connect to the internet

@zantra wrote:

just upgraded from a 5 year old r 7450  to a new r7000 (the R7000 might be new to you but its an 8 year old device, manufactured in 2013. it was more of a lateral move to go from an r7150 to the r7000)  the old one works fine but the new one is not sending internet service only local service---you put the old one works fine. Is it still connected? what is you're actual setup? if you look at my signature, I list modem--->router---->other devices connected. How is your setup connected and what are your network devices? . All lights are lit including the internet light.---what colors are they? different colors tell us different things.  I tryed to use the setup app from an Ipad but in said it could not find the router.I tried to access the router by direct connecting to my computer but it also will not connect to the router. is it Broken? Please bare with my I am a 66 year old woman and don"t know much about this.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7