Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

no accss to Nighthawk app.

geigervicki
Follower

no accss to Nighthawk app.

I can not acess my WIFi settings using the NIghthawk Appl.I gegt to the admin login portion and type in my password and an error message pops up saying log on timedout.

I hae tried resetting the admin password multiple times and the Nighthawk app keeps saying log on time out  model number AC2400

ip address 192.168.1.1

Model: AC2400|Nighthawk AC2400 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Brettmcm
Apprentice

Re: no accss to Nighthawk app.

Use a different device, and log into the app, select "anywhere access" and you'll be to access the device with that option. The only other choice is to loging to the router through a computer that's hardwired to the router using the 192.168.1.1 address. 

I know super annoying and for what they charge you would think this would be something they would fix, don't bother asking them they'll just say, "theres nothing wrong with the app", yeah Ok that's why everyone is having the exact same problem. 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: no accss to Nighthawk app.

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "router" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps
Good Luck.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7