Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

what happened to the community login options??

hellwiththis
Aspirant

what happened to the community login options??

Somebody please help. What happened to the front end of this site??? I try to log in to the community and it wants me to regisiter. I'm already registered. If I put my user name in it says this username is already taken. Well yeah, it's mine but I can't find a way to enter it!

I have had to come here with a new user name just to get this far. How the hell do I get in?

I'm having a problem with my NAS and can't even get in here with my proper user name and password. This is a gigantic WTF.

StephenB help!!

signed KenTanker0us1

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: what happened to the community login options??

Select the tagged link and it will take you do his profile page. Select Send Private Message. 

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 7
hellwiththis
Aspirant

Actually NO. Thanks for replying, but NO. Notice my user name up there? I had to create a new account just to get here. I'm very frustrated because I tried everything I could to get in here and ALWAYS got redirected to a page that wanted me to start a new account.

I tried to use that page to log in; but of course it said my user name was already taken. Of course! It's taken by me! I looked all over the place for a method of logging in with my existing username. Something is different. I never had this problem before, this has always been an easy site to use. What changed??

I'm really trying hard not to be upset but WTF??? How do I login to my real account??

Please understand: I'm not yelling at you, but rather I'm yelling at whoever implemented these new "improvements" that put me in a circular cul-de-sac that I can't get out of every time I try to log in.

Okay time for my nice guy voice now. Can anybody help PLEASE? I have a real issue I want to address, not login problems.

Sorry for shouting, but DAMN this has been frustrating.

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

I would reach out to a forum Moderator and have them look into this. Something that's beyond our help here.

@DarrenM 

Message 4 of 7
hellwiththis
Aspirant

Thanks! Um, how do I reach out to a forum moderator?

Message 5 of 7
hellwiththis
Aspirant

Sorry, I see the darrenm link now. I'll go there. Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Select the tagged link and it will take you do his profile page. Select Send Private Message. 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7