Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

MR60 / MS60 - Firmware Update v1.0.6.110 Keeps Cutting out every other hour

jwoozy
Follower

MR60 / MS60 - Firmware Update v1.0.6.110 Keeps Cutting out every other hour

I have the NightHawk Mesh WiFi 6 system AX1800, and the latest firmware (1.0.6.110) update keeps disconnecting my devices from the wifi every other hour.

Model: XRM570|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router and Mesh WiFi System
Message 1 of 3
Chilli71
Aspirant

Betreff: MR60 / MS60 - Firmware Update v1.0.6.110 Keeps Cutting out every other hour

Did you maybe change something else after doing the update?
When I did the update to the latets hotfix (1.0.6.112) on my MK60 the configuration of the router got corrupted. I had to do power cycle and reset to get it working reliable again. Reset means new setup, of course.
If you consider making a reset and power cycle install the latest version first (if available for your router), otherwise you might have to do it twice.

Chilli
Message 2 of 3
County
Aspirant

Betreff: MR60 / MS60 - Firmware Update v1.0.6.110 Keeps Cutting out every other hour

Following on from updating to firmware update v1.0.6.112 (hotfix) after about a month I I now finding that the MS60's have started to drop out on a regular basis over the last two days. I am unsure if this could be heat related ad the temperature here in the UK is very warm currently, has anyone else had issues?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7