Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

MR60 drops devices constantly and won't reconnect

Net_gear_blows
Follower

MR60 drops devices constantly and won't reconnect

I bought a MR60 in April 2020 to replace an older router I had. This this has been nothing but garbage from the beginning. It constantly drops devices and then won't reconnect until you reboot or forget and reconnect the network. I have tried to call their joke of a support team and get nowhere when I can get through. Never have I been offered a replacement, no they want me to keep the garbage they sold me. The last time I sat on hold for FOUR HOURS!!!! and then they dropped the call as soon as the tech got on the line. I have never dealt with such horrible service in my entire life. I will never buy another netgear product as long as I live I can guarantee that!!!

NETGEAR IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CRAP ON THE MARKET AND THEY HAVE NO SUPPORT FOR THE GARBAGE THEY SELL!!!!

Message 1 of 3
knightz01
Apprentice

Re: MR60 drops devices constantly and won't reconnect

Have you tried Firmware Version 1.0.4.98 its not the latest but its stable for me, remember to uncheck auto update

Message 2 of 3
Aspirant

Re: MR60 drops devices constantly and won't reconnect

Same issue and they will not help me. 100% trash 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7